02 September 2013
A prize draw will be held over the weekend. Check out the fantastic prizes to be won. Tickets are priced at just £1:00 and the prize draw will take place: 1pm on Sunday 8th September at Westmere Farm. Tickets are available prior to the event from the YWT visitor centre at Spurn (The Warren) or Kew Villa and from Westmere Farm or Well Field during the Festival weekend.
- A ONE WEEK STAY FOR 4 PEOPLE AT A SELF-CATERING BIRDERS COTTAGE IN BRITTANY donated by Rob and Helen Adams
- A CONVERTIBLE GARDEN BENCH/PICNIC TABLE donated by Green Future Building
- PAIR OF OREGON LE WP 8×32 BINOCULARS donated by Opticron…
- ONE NIGHT B+B FOR TWO AT WESTMERE FARM donated by Andrew and Sue Wells
- A YEAR’S JOINT MEMBERSHIP FOR YWT AND FRIENDS OF SPURN BIRD OBSERVATORY donated by YWT and SBOT Ltd
- THREATENED BIRDS OF THE WORLD by A.J.Stattersfield and D.R.Capper donated by Waxwings Books
- SWAROVSKI OPTIK WATCH donated by Swarovski Optik
Just £1:00 to enter. Tickets available from today (Monday 2nd Sept.) at Spurn and during the Migration Festival Weekend up to the draw at 1:00 pm on Sunday afternoon.
See You There!